Antminer L3+ / L3++ Overclock Firmware Installation
Size: 10.8 MB
Build Date: 03/17/2021
File Name: Antminer-L3plus-3.8.8-cryptomine.tar.gz
SD RECOVERY PROGRAM FOR L3+ / L3++
Size: 68 MB
File Name: SD_Recovery_L3.zip
CRYPTOMINE Antminer L3+ / L3++ firmware is free to use and will drastically improve the efficiency of your miners. Our development fee is 2% – thank you for your support!
Installing Antminer L3+ / L3++ Firmware (Version 3.8.8)
- The MicroSD card recommended capacity of less than 16GB. Larger capacity MicroSD cards are not recommended as they are very susceptible to errors.
- A computer running Windows XP or later
- Card reader
- Remove control board from miner assembly.
- Know your control board model and enable it to flash using the SD card. (See three types of control boards explanation below)
- Insert MicroSD card into computer and format to FAT32.
- Unzip the downloaded SD_Recovery_L3.zip and copy the contents to the MicroSD card.
- Insert the MicroSD card into the card slot on the control board
- Power on the control board. Allow at least 90 seconds for the files to load automatically. When loaded, the red and green indicator lights on the control board will blink.
- Power on the control board and access the miner interface. Go to the Upgrade page and Uncheck “Keep Settings”. Flash the firmware and run the miner for 20 minutes.
Antminer L3+ / L3++ Overclock Firmware Advantages
- Air Overclocking: 17TH
- Liquid Overclocking: Up to 24TH
- Optimal Power Consumption: 75W-90W/TH
- Immersion Air Cooling
- Automatic Chips Tuning
- Overclocking for each of the chips, boards, and frequency / voltage
- Power loss and burning down is prevented through a reduced consumption to 80W/TH and an automated process
- Fast, safe and qualitative overclocking at optimized energy consumption
- Installed automatically on several devices at once and configured automatically by cloning the settings with the workers identification numbers
- Combined with monitoring programs, such as BTC tool, Awesome Miner, HIVE OS, Ant Hill Farm and more for your peace of mind
- Our Antminer L3+ / L3++ firmware has more than 150 configurable functions
- Our L3 plus firmware is aimed at no failure chip work, controlling its stable temperature without overheating
- If the chips fail or some exceptions occur, a problem analysis is provided to find the best solution so your source of income doesn’t need
your constant control as it works automatically
- Thoroughly selected auto-profile options allow you to adapt the minor flexibility to changes of external temperature
- Security: Our firmware defends your mining farm from malicious viruses
- User-friendly Interface
Popular Antminer L3+ / L3++ Modes:
- 505 Mh/s – 650 W
- 580 MH/s – 850 W
- 620 MH/s – 1000 W
- 700 MH/s – 1200 W
Antminer L3 Plus Firmware:
505 TH/s – 850 W
Why CRYPTOMINE L3+ / L3++ Firmware?
Every day we’ll refine all the best functionalities for our users, and with each new version we’ll announce the new functions.
We completely wrote the driver from scratch, and did not patch miners from BITMAIN like competitors. Our approach allows us to fulfill our user requests and get full control over the equipment.
Change Log By Version
Latest Antminer Firmware Update
1) Fixed fan error at low rpm.
2) Fixed a bug in the search function "asik on the farm".
3) Added a hotel fii option (where you can redirect part of the capacity to pay for electricity, equipment placement, or pay for miners' maintenance).
4) Added the Find Miner function to the multiplier config to search for more miners at once.
1) Fixed errors with on / off csx.
2) Fixed the error when the ASIC did not go to mining with one stratum registered in the settings.
3) Fixed the inclusion of manual fan adjustment.
4) Added #xnsub for nice hash.