Antminer L3+ / L3++ Overclock Firmware Installation
Size: 10.8 MB
Build Date: 11/29/2021
SD RECOVERY PROGRAM FOR L3+ / L3++
Size: 68 MB
CRYPTOMINE Antminer L3+ / L3++ firmware is free to use and will drastically improve the efficiency of your miners. Our development fee is 2% – thank you for your support!
Installing Antminer L3+ / L3++ Firmware (Version 3.9.0)
- The MicroSD card recommended capacity of less than 16GB. Larger capacity MicroSD cards are not recommended as they are very susceptible to errors.
- A computer running Windows XP or later
- Card reader
- Remove control board from miner assembly.
- Know your control board model and enable it to flash using the SD card. (See three types of control boards explanation below)
- Insert MicroSD card into computer and format to FAT32.
- Unzip the downloaded SD_Recovery_L3.zip and copy the contents to the MicroSD card.
- Insert the MicroSD card into the card slot on the control board
- Power on the control board. Allow at least 90 seconds for the files to load automatically. When loaded, the red and green indicator lights on the control board will blink.
- Power on the control board and access the miner interface. Go to the Upgrade page and Uncheck “Keep Settings”. Flash the firmware and run the miner for 20 minutes.
Our Antminer L3+ / L3++ Presets:
Why CRYPTOMINE L3+ / L3++ Firmware?
Every day we’ll refine all the best functionalities for our users, and with each new version we’ll announce the new functions. We completely wrote the driver from scratch, and did not patch miners from BITMAIN like competitors. Our approach allows us to fulfill our user requests and get full control over the equipment.
Changelog By Version
Latest Antminer Firmware Update
Will be added shortly.
1) Fixed fan error at low rpm.
2) Fixed a bug in the search function "asik on the farm".
3) Added a hotel fii option (where you can redirect part of the capacity to pay for electricity, equipment placement, or pay for miners' maintenance).
4) Added the Find Miner function to the multiplier config to search for more miners at once.
1) Fixed errors with on / off csx.
2) Fixed the error when the ASIC did not go to mining with one stratum registered in the settings.
3) Fixed the inclusion of manual fan adjustment.
4) Added #xnsub for nice hash.